Get the Help Your Child Needs in Your Own Home
Afraid of needles? Do white coats make your children scream? If so, house calls may be the answer! Using gentle techniques, playtime, and patience, our goal is to have your child look forward to seeing the pedi-concierge doctor rather than dreading it.
Whether for convenience or comfort, pediatric care is available in your home. We offer a range of services in the home including newborn care, well child visits, sick visits, school and camp physicals. We can perform a variety of tests in the home including rapid laboratory assessments, such as urinalysis, rapid strep, rapid influenza, rapid RSV. Save a trip to the doctor, and we will see you for your next visit at your house!
House calls are also ideal for new parents who do not want to take their newborn out of the house and into busy waiting rooms. While our waiting room is designed to run smoothly and never have more than one family at a time, many parents still opt to stay home the first 1-2 months of life.
Questions and concerns about your child
We all have questions and concerns about our child’s health. It’s only natural. But with the right information, you can know exactly what to do when the moment comes.
- Is My Baby’s Head Perfect?
- Oh the Pain! Broken Bone Anyone?
- What the Whoop?!
- Sore Throat? When to Call…
- The Skinny on Multivitamins
Most common reasons for a house call:
- Newborn care
- Children who are afraid to go to the doctor
- Busy parents who prefer to spend quality time with their children rather than in traffic or sitting in waiting rooms
- Children with needle phobia
- Children with chronic medical conditions
- Avoid getting out of the house when your child is sick
Call purePEDIATRICS for Your Next House Call
If you’re in need of a pediatric to visit your home, call us today! Call us at 832.431.4336 and we’ll be happy to visit your child. Feel at ease in your own home knowing your child is in good hands.
What people are saying about house calls:
Conditions we can treat/diagnose at home
We can treat minor illnesses, such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Allergic Reactions
- Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
- Blocked Tear Duct
- Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye)
- Ear Infections
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes
- Fifth Disease
- Gastroesophageal Reflux
- Hand Foot Mouth Disease
- Otitis Externa (Swimmer’s Ear)
- Otitis Media (Middle Ear Infection)
- Ringworm (Tinea)
- Sore Throats
- Strep Throat
- Urinary Tract Infections
Find us in: